Monday, July 7, 2008

New Start New Life

Finally, I'm gonna to write another new blog... Let's guess, how long i can keep this blog update weekly or monthly?

It was already my Year 2 Sem 1 in TAR College, still having Diploma Degree. It is bored and quite dislike it! Hate those floating tutorial presentation and even that heavy works - ASSIGNMENTS! Wish this kind of study life can be ended soon but gonna go for getting a DEGREE as my dad want me to do so.

Let see

Can you guess how thick is it? It is the 3rd text book I bought until now, It is full with texts! FAINT @~@

Besides that, I also bought a new SIM card for my K700i (my old phone), It's DiGi, have to buy it to make the communication between my friends and I to be cheaper, especially with my love one. Can this make her happy? HaHa! I think it is won't work well.


What is that KeyChain / PhoneCharm that DiGi gift? Who is willing to help me make it as PhoneCharm? It is very weird, the insertion point is too small! How come they will design this kind of "SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION"?

Oh, my Dear, glad to know you. Thank God that God'd keep an eye on me :D

No comments: