Friday, July 18, 2008

If it's Past, Just make it as Memory (Part II)

Dear Yin,
I know that you will be very angry or sad if you'd read through the part I... So, I would like to let you know my true heart voice.

I know that you are even more hate people's ex-gf due to your unhappy past experiences. Until now, please remind whatever I told you,
Neither bad nor good is should be expected in life, If either
one of them is born in your life, just treat her as your child
Please be believe me that I will treat you good and loving you right. Whatever I told you before are truth and won't be any lie.

Besides that, I really hope that you can really study hard, study smart but I'm not stressing you and all is on your willing. Wish that our love can be longer or everlasting.

My family is cruel, they will just look at the certificate you hold, the qualification you acquired, and even the money in your pocket. Hope this will not tension you.

Darling, I really feel the happiness with the comfortable that I have never get. So, I will payback you with a heart full with my love.TRUTH.

Secret: While holding your hand and walking on the tension pathway, I feel it is hard to walk closer to you when you are in front of me.

No comments: