Friday, July 18, 2008

If it's Past, Just make it as Memory (Part I)

Dear Yve,
It's too unexpected that you are the one be active and send me a message. It's glad to hear you are forgiving me and accept me as your friend for the future time too. Even though you think that you are guilty that you were treat me cruel for the last time. 6 months, There have 6 months or more that I've everyday dream about your back.

Honestly, you should not or not needed to make me an apologize because that is all because of my stubborn, I should not tear off your freedom from leaving me. I'm the one treated you most cruel. Scare that I will ever lose a best friend like you.

2005-2008, there have about 4 years we'd know each others and we are together in hard but everyone is looking at us with jealousing eyesight before. I think that would be the reward for the efforts I put on you.

Thank you very much to letting me learn more about LOVE and LIFE... Promised, I will be stronger and can be stand alone to facing all the problem that coming soon. Really thanks for your forgiving and willing to be my friend more...
Cheers Up, Friendship forever...

No comments: