Saturday, October 11, 2008

What in Sem 5?

Another starting point in TARC again, Year 2 Semester 2.... A lot of hard subjects appeared but I think I will not treat them like Data Communication anymore. It's feel so sorry to them are putting hope on me, my parents.

Internet Programming 
- ASP.Net with C#

Electronic Publishing
- Project related, CyberLaw and PhotoShop CS3 (weird with PS CS3, why it is needed? But glad to having this practical because I can advance more in photography skill!)

Managing Information System 
- another Information subject again but this time it mostly related on Management level rather than the principles and technology.

Behavioural Science 
- I love this subject before I attend the lecture but still wondering what will be continued after that. (LOL) Psychology subject major in Industrial / Organizational, the lecturer said this is only the introduction, not a full face.

Discrete Mathematics Structure - Lame with this, heard it is covered a wide field so it distributed to 2 parts and handle by 2 lecturers. Go through the Chapter 1, it is always only a theory part, does it need a lot of calculations? Challenging my mind?

Ouch! Please let me get 3.8 in the end of Diploma! Should I pick the expert and challenge the mini project in the coming Semester 6? It's bias and unfair to my friends if only allowed 2 members in a group. HATE IT! Guys, I really wanna put AJAX skill and sharp the C# in ASP.Net so I could know where my standard in. Be patient...

This semester is suffering because it is another long semester with the crazy time-table. Who know it start from 9 in the morning and end on 6 in the evening. We are going to study or work? Even long break time, 4 hours break time continuously in between of 2 classes that only take 3 hours... Frustrated!

No comments: