Sunday, October 12, 2008

Supper on Genting in 10/12/2008 2:04AM

What for today!?
Same as previous!

Today my dear siblings and I went to grandma's house and having a simple dinner with my mum 
^^
Miss her cook much :D
Then, we watched the Forensic Hero Season I ...

Around 10:30PM, I rushed back and waited for my gang, Quan and Kent, to have tea time with Hebe (actually named as Vickie) in OldTown... Quite nonsense we talked about and watching a "terror" fight between Quan and Vickie but I was been pinched by Vickie innocently....
During that time, Quan already think to have supper at anywhere but he decided to have it on Genting after we fetched Vickie home.

After staying in my house for while, we started our journey to Gothong Jaya on 2.04AM... (In the half way, we were realized that Quan's handset was left in my house)
Even though,  we just head to the destination where we decided. A lot of Subaru Impreza were there! Excited! 
We were being there for around 2 hours with a pot of tea and a plate of Mamee Spareribs Rice per person.

Wow! Really hope that I was driving a FD2R that modified by myself and fetching someone on beside.
(Enraging! Why I didn't take any photo!?)

No comments: