Monday, September 29, 2008

11th, Unimaginable experiece?

The first time for today, finally I have no idea to come with the girl who is really think all the possiblity for almost all the time.

In Internet Language, we called it as "PWNed"..
SJ have been PWNed by ???...

Crazy, I asked her to be my gf...
Not BECAUSE that I feel lonely, game in between friends, looking partner for prom night or even is you can REPLACE Yve or Yin. 'till now Yve would be my great partner before and Yin would be the 1 treat me as well but she is the who just having some unmatched minded.

Lonely?
Nope, I'm enjoying my single life for a long time but really having fun with my classmates, friends and my Honor Family. It is not need to find someone to eliminate my lonely because it will bring more hurt to her.

Game?
Jesus, who will allow me to do such STUPID JOKE with girls? It is very CHEAP! even am I?
For my own style, I'm willing to lose and get pushnisment rather than bring you into the "GAME", I'm willing to be shamed.

Prom Night?
Glad to invite you as my partner but is it have to do a "LIE" by asking you to be my GirlFriend? In logically, just have to ask "Are you willing to be my partner in the coming Prom Night?"
Who cares the partner I bring?
hehe...

Since the girl asked can she be concentrated on her education, I think I was hit the wall. Ouch, it is painful! I hope that I would say "NO!" but I can't, have to protect her too. I guess, I was bad, I've frighten her and she may thought that I was joking. I care.

Tired, really haven't enjoy my holiday. I'm just gave myself a long term rest. Next week, 6th in the October, I have to say Hi to TARC again but it might be a good news too, I will get my Diploma soon.

No comments: